The Kingdom Of Eragon

for all thoes that loved the server im a#sad to say its finished for good

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Oh boy, virus attacks from a scrub. If it doesn't LOOK like its belongs in that section, don't click it. Message from your friendly neighborhood person with a number for a name that's really REALLY long.

Share | 

Can't join the server!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadowDX

PostSubject: Can't join the server!   Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:54 am

From the last time that server was closed i can't join the server!
I'm stuck on connecting, and nothing changes Sad i tried reseting PC and even reloading IP, but nothing changed Sad always stuck on: Connecting to 94.3.46.66 .... Am i the only one with the problem or the Tshock failed? [i met with that Tshock problem before already, noone helped]

I just DON'T wanna leave the server Sad
I can try to hack in the server [hack my connection application in terraria] but first i'd like to ask you if you won't be mad if i'll try .... diffrent type of connection, i mean, server won't be hurt by that but i might not be affected by Ban Ip command [of course i never made anything that i could be banned or kicked (except that freeitem zone) ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowdxart.weebly.com/index.html
Thirteenthirtyseven
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can't join the server!   Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:10 am

We're doing repairs to both the map and to the database (cleaning it out of old users, adding structures, etc.) Server should be up in a few days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowDX

PostSubject: Re: Can't join the server!   Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:33 am

Ahahaha, just look at the date Razz
I had problem with joining the server, but already hacked my client so i don't have connection problems anymore!

HOW TO FIX THE PROBLEM???
Terraria has that thing that when you join 17th time to the server, you MIGHT get the bug, and you won't be able to join the server anymore, [MY OWN TEST!!!] what to do then?
1.First uninstall the game, just delete it.
2.Now goto /My Documents/My games/Terraria/ , here: rename the file "servers.dat" for an example "bunnies.dat", (DON'T DELETE IT!!!) now ... we just cleared the server list ...
3.Install terraria, run it and join the server, it doesn't matter which server you will choose ... join ... and leave, cuz now you have first server on your new list, and of course new file servers.dat.
4.Now we shutdown terraria, and go again to /my documents/my games/terraria/ , and this time we DELETE "servers.dat" and renaming "bunnies.dat" to "servers.dat".
5.We can run terraria and play our favourite servers again!

>>>IF THAT DOESN'T HELP THE "servers.dat" / "bunnies.dat" IS PROBABLY CRASHED<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowdxart.weebly.com/index.html
Thirteenthirtyseven
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can't join the server!   Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:38 am

ShadowDX wrote:
I had problem with joining the server, but already hacked my client so i don't have connection problems anymore!

Terraria has that thing that when you join 17th time to the server, you MIGHT get the bug, and you won't be able to join the server anymore, [MY OWN TEST!!!] what to do then?
2.Now goto /My Documents/My games/Terraria/ , here: rename the file "servers.dat" for an example "bunnies.dat", (DON'T DELETE IT!!!) now ... we just cleared the server list ...
3.Install terraria, run it and join the server, it doesn't matter which server you will choose ... join ... and leave, cuz now you have first server on your new list, and of course new file servers.dat.
4.Now we shutdown terraria, and go again to /my documents/my games/terraria/ , and this time we DELETE "servers.dat" and renaming "bunnies.dat" to "servers.dat".

>>>IF THAT DOESN'T HELP THE "servers.dat" / "bunnies.dat" IS PROBABLY CRASHED<<<

Hex said to me via terraria online that the server should be up this friday, along with the new map. And thanks to Nikki we were able to get the ServerEPR plugin to woek (we as in Hex and Nikki doing the work and me being the guy answering the emails about the server being down.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deiniol

PostSubject: Re: Can't join the server!   Sun May 27, 2012 8:58 am

Thirteenthirtyseven wrote:
ShadowDX wrote:

Hex said to me via terraria online that the server should be up this friday, along with the new map. And thanks to Nikki we were able to get the ServerEPR plugin to woek (we as in Hex and Nikki doing the work and me being the guy answering the emails about the server being down.)

Well sadly the server is down again...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thirteenthirtyseven
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can't join the server!   Sun May 27, 2012 10:42 am

the quote you made was from an earlier time, and currently either the server SHOULD be up or Hex is doing something "special" to the map. As far as I know, as the Co-Owner, Is that the map went down in the early mornings of May 26

View user profile
finesthops

PostSubject: Re: Can't join the server!   Sun May 27, 2012 10:59 am

Thirteenthirtyseven wrote:
the quote you made was from an earlier time, and currently either the server SHOULD be up or Hex is doing something "special" to the map. As far as I know, as the Co-Owner, Is that the map went down in the early mornings of May 26

damn....well in the very least i think he said he kept a regular backup....hope he remembered to keep up with it....but im thinking if it was a simple map issue, regardless of how old the map was, it would have been resolved by now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't join the server!   

Back to top Go down

Can't join the server!
Page 1 of 1